What is the Lavers community by Lave you project?
Lave you project team has created a network community contact and action of people,corporations and NGO aiming to promote selfless contribution,solidarity and volunteerism in a simple,modern,effective and entertaining way.The result of this action is the development of better personal,social and professional relations that is given through a volunteer experience.
Who is a Laver in the Lavers in action community by Lave you project?
Lavers are all the people, the companies and NGOs, who believe in and wish the realization of the vision of a networking platform. You are a Laver when you want to contribute and share with others your knowledge or skills voluntarily and selflessly.
You are a Laver when you can provide the solution to another Laver's problem. For example,if you are an accountant/doctor/electrician/solicitor etc and another Laver faces a problem, then with your assistance he or she can find a solution.
If you are an educator or have love for children and experience in looking after them,you can mind another Laver's children for a little while.
You are a Laver when you help another Laver who is in need.For example,a person with impaired eyesight or motion problems and would like another Laver to read a book for them or do their shopping.
You are a Laver when you can fulfil the wish that will please another Laver.
For example,you want to take up a new sport or hobby like tennis,windsurfing,skiing,stand up paddleboarding(sup) or yoga,then definitely,another Laver can help you do so.
You would like to learn a musical instrument,a foreign language or how to cook,then another Laver will have the knowledge and the energy to do so.
You are a Laver when you face a problem too and you seek a solution,or a need you want to cover or a wish you want to fulfil.
You are a Laver when, even if you are not aware of how to contribute,you participate in events/actions of other Lavers,who inform the community.If you are a Laver then you will find something that will urge you to contribute.
You are a Laver when you share,donate,give away or lend an object you no longer need,to another Laver.
You are a Laver corporation when you make your staff,your resources and your products available for a good cause.
You are a Laver corporation when you plan actions for a cause that inspire other Lavers to participate in their implementation.
You are a Laver NGO when through your actions you inspire other Lavers to support your work.
Some times Lavers are givers, while other times Lavers are takers.
Lavers usually are very good at what they do because they like it and it is something they want to share with other Lavers.
It is to the Lavers discretion to choose their actions each time,based on the above philosophy.
You are a Laver when your actions respect other Laver's rights.
You are a Laver when anyway because you act selflessly.
You are a Laver when you do all the above while other Lavers of the community Lavers in action don't necessarily indulge in them.
That is why it is with great honour and pleasure to make our actions known as they are a huge tank of inspiration for our community members.
All the Lavers of the network community of Lavers in action are solely and exclusively responsible for their actions and the outcome of their cause. It is explicitly agreed that the creators and administrators of the mentioned network community have no responsibility whatsoever.
Purpose of the community Lavers in action by Lave you project
The purpose of the community is not the organization of a social network of exchange of services and products or a Time Bank, but the organization of a big network of a volunteer community that will be self-monitored,not with regards to gain through time,products or services exchange,but through solidarity-the grandeur of life-via a volunteer experience or action.
The creation of 'facegood'.
When the face meets the good then we are referring to the network community Lavers in action by Lave you project.You can create and share your own 'facegood' within the community.
Purpose of the community Lavers in action by Lave you project
1. The organized way of including volunteerism in our everyday life in the same way we include exercise or other everyday habits.
2. The creation of a lateral universe-system aiming not at making profit,but at solidarity.If you want to decrease your daily cost of living then you increase the solidarity towards other people.
3. Change the philosophy and mentality in an organized way.
4. The improvement of the soul,the heart,the feeling.Acquire wisdom,happiness,longevity through social actions.
5. The development and creation of new personal,social and professional relations that are offered through volunteerism and selfless contribution.
6. To inspire more and more people and corporations to become involved in volunteerism by offering them and easy,entertaining and effective tool through the advances of technology and the social media we use every day.
7. The social networking of the whole of Greece,Europe and the rest of the Continents.
8. The organized answer to social dead ends of today and the challenges of tomorrow.
9. Racial, gender and religious discrimination,as well as profit making,have no place in our network.
Way of operation of the community Lavers in action by Lave You project
You are a natural person,corporation or NGO? You are a Laver giver or Laver taker? Share to the Lavers in action community.
Problems. Need. Wish. Any action with a social purpose.
Once the Lavers of the community are informed, then those who wish to respond can get in touch either through their facebook profile or via a private telephone communication and conversation.
During the preparation of an action or when it is completed,the Lavers involved can inform the community with photographs,videos or any other material they choose.
In case you would like to organize actions with more people and corporations/companies,then you can create an event/action and share it to the community page.
The way of volunteer actions of natural persons will be as follows:
- Person to person
- Person to team
- Team to team
- Team to person
- Use all the tools offered on Facebook, in the Lavers community page. Post, share and like buttons play a very important role.
Why should I be a member of the networking community Lavers in action by Lave you project?
The following answers were given by natural persons, corporations and NGOs when we conducted a ten-month research period.
1. Tool for measuring the individual social responsibility,as well as corporal social responsibility of small and medium businesses.
2. Enhancement of our CV when looking for a position and of our social profile.
2a. Strengthening the corporal reputation,the social corporal profile towards clients,associates and the society.
3. Employment and practical training of our professional and personal skills.
4. Strengthening of personal,social and professional relations in a definitive way.
5. Record/Guide for the volunteer movement on a regional/Hellenic and global level of natural and legals persons as well as NGOs
6. Easy, modern and innovative access to the grandeur of volunteerism with all the benefits it offers on an individual and team level.
7. The responsibility of a choice of volunteer contribution through actions we like and we gladly wish to offer to people.
8. The focus is on the uniqueness of each individual.
9. A tool of employment and creative socialization of people even if they are excluded from the status quo.
10. Promotion and development of team spirit and actions.
11. A tool for the development of culture on social issues of solidarity and volunteerism.
12. A tool for confronting crises and emergencies with the citizen's ability to have a quick and easy access (Alert).
13. A tool of social networking to solve problems/cover needs.
14. A toll that will make it easier for people to fulfil their wishes.
15. A tool of protection and defence of human rights.
16. A tool of extroversion and contact with other civilizations and cultures.
17. A tool of interconnection with educational communities and companies for the facilitation when looking for a job.
18. A tool for the relief of the social consequences of unemployment.
19. A tool for measuring the consequences and the effects of the actions of the corporal community.
You might not have the Lavers philosophy in your life.
You may have the Laver philosophy and may not know how to express it.
You can materialize actions of a social content and may have chosen to make them known.
You may have chosen to share them so as to motivate more people.
You are important,anyway,without being a member of Lavers in action community.
It will be with great pleasure and honour to unite our power because united we can do better.
Let's be all Lavers in Action!